Jet Airways offers special fares to all women travellers on Womens DayMarch 8th, 2009 - 12:08 pm ICT by ANI
By Juhan Samuel
Kochi, Mar 8 (ANI): As part of its Celebrating Womanhood initiative, Jet Airways, in association with Citibank, and other key partners is offering lady travellers a host of special offers and privileges.
The special initiative includes an in-flight film festival on board, featuring a selection of acclaimed, women-centric Indian and international movies, as well as short features, on select Jet Airways domestic services.
During this promotion, Jet Airways will also support the cause of women through a fund-raising programme by its in-flight collections, which will support five NGOs working on a range of womens issues.
Other major initiatives and special offers from Jet Airways during this period will include a ten per cent discount on base fares for all ladies who book tickets online until March 15.
Ladies booking tickets between March 1 and April 30 stand to win ten domestic and international round trip tickets respectively, per week, over two months.
The airline also offers lady travellers a free Rudi Kellner pen with any purchase from Jet Boutique, its in-flight duty free shopping, as well as a rebated offer on the purchase of any perfume, jewellery or cosmetics, for the month of March 2009.
Fifty per cent discount on flower purchases from any Ferns and Petals outlet on showing their Jet Airways boarding passes, between March 2 and March 8. (ANI)
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
- Jet Airways to offer discounts to women in March - Feb 25, 2010
- Gulf Air announces discounted fares to select destinations - Dec 12, 2011
- Japanese airline first to offer draft beer in-flight - Jul 16, 2010
- Air India's first Dreamliner arrives after 4-year wait - Sep 08, 2012
- First Dreamliner aircraft delivered to Air India in the US - Sep 06, 2012
- Women on wheelchairs call for equitable rights for all - Mar 07, 2012
- Jet to start service for business class from April 26 - Apr 22, 2010
- Jet Airways offers discount for women in March - Mar 08, 2010
- Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US Airways - Mar 05, 2011
- AI employees suffer as strike continues for 19th day (Lead) - May 26, 2012
- Travel managers can help clients cicumvent costlier air travel, hotel bookings: Egencia (Part-II) - Mar 03, 2011
- SpiceJet to offer Rs.777 fare on its routes - May 22, 2012
- Air fares slashed by 50 percent till September 18 - Sep 15, 2009
- Cathay Pacific opts for Kerala IT firm's solution - Feb 07, 2011
Tags: boarding passes, citibank, duty free shopping, ferns and petals, film festival, flower purchases, initiatives, jet airways, jewellery, kellner, key partners, kochi, march 1, month of march, ngos, perfume, privileges, rudi, travellers, womanhood