Jet airways commences daily flights to Muscat from ThiruvananthapuramSeptember 15th, 2008 - 11:24 pm ICT by ANI
by Juhan Samuel Thiruvananthapuram, Sept 15 (ANI): Jet Airways launched its daily direct services between Thiruvananthapuram and Muscat, connecting the capital cities of Kerala and the Sultanate of Oman.
The maiden flight took off on its inaugural services from the sector with a full complement of passengers, on-board its state-of-the-art, internationally-configured Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With the launch of this new flight, the airline now has three daily services to Muscat from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Mumbai.
Commenting on the launch of these services, Sudheer Raghavan, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways said, “In a remarkably short span of time, Jet Airways has established a dominant presence on the important Kerala-West Asia sector, on the strength of its superior in-flight product and service standards. In a bid to further enhance its connectivity on this sector, and in line with passenger demand, the airline is proud to be the first private Indian airline to connect Muscat and Thiruvananthapuram.” With the launch of this new flight, Jet Airways now flies to six destinations in the Gulf-Kuwait, Bahrain, Muscat, Doha, Abu Dhabi and Dubai from five gateway points in India: Kozhikode, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai and Delhi. (ANI)
- Jet Airways to increase Gulf flights from October - Aug 21, 2012
- Jet Airways plans new service to Riyadh, Bangkok - Nov 08, 2011
- Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flight - Jul 27, 2011
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
- Jet Airways to start Hyderabad-Dubai flight Sunday - Aug 13, 2009
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100 - Feb 14, 2011
- Jet Airways to develop Hyderabad as its mini hub - Mar 18, 2011
- Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2009
- Air China to offer in-flight WiFi - Nov 12, 2011
- Jetlite to start new flights from Ahmedabad - Nov 07, 2011
- Jet launches Thiruvananthapuram-Muscat daily flight - Sep 15, 2008
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Riyadh flight - Aug 06, 2009
- Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US Airways - Mar 05, 2011
- Jet Airways to launch low-fare Jet Konnect - May 07, 2009
- 100th aircraft to join Jet Airways fleet - Nov 17, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, boeing 737 800, boeing 737 800 aircraft, capital cities, doha, dominant presence, dubai, full complement, gateway points, indian airline, jet airways, kerala, kochi, kozhikode, launch, maiden flight, mumbai, sultanate of oman, thiruvananthapuram, west asia