Jessica Biel is terrified of ageingOctober 27th, 2008 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): American actress Jessica Biel has revealed that she is terrified of growing old.
Biel, 26, says that she can already feel the changes in her body, and wonders how she will cope when other people start to notice, the China Daily reported.
I don”t know how I”ll cope with ageing - I better start figuring it out, Britain’’s Marie Claire magazine quoted her as saying.
I feel my knees changing - like, why do I have this pain when I”m running on the treadmill? What’’s going on with my lower back when I wake up in the morning? I just feel changes.
And I”m definitely fearful in a very vain manner about my body ageing. I think it’’s freaky weird to look at a picture of your grandmother when she was a young woman and look at her now, she said.
However, she has also revealed that she would never resort to cosmetic surgery to keep her looking young and her wrinkles away.
I am really afraid of blades on my face - that freaks me out beyond belief. I would way rather have wrinkles than have some slice-up going on, she added. (ANI)
- Extra weight adds youth, says Heidi Klum - Nov 19, 2010
- No crazy diets for Cruz - Jun 26, 2012
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
- Food is like drug to me: Jessica Biel - Jul 24, 2010
- I'm not freaked out about getting older, says Posh - Feb 16, 2011
- I feel much more attractive now with wrinkles, says Cameron Diaz - Jul 08, 2010
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Cruz wants to slap women who worry about getting old - May 20, 2011
- Emma Stone's death fears - Jun 11, 2012
- Antonio Banderas happy with ageing - Oct 17, 2011
- I really feel like food is a drug, says Jessica Biel - Jul 24, 2010
- Aretha Franklin weight loss sparked by embarrassing incident - Apr 30, 2011
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Kim Kardashian says she has 'mixed feelings' about turning 30 - Oct 17, 2010
- Life experiences make Liv Tyler wiser - Feb 05, 2012