Jessica Albas daughter is the love of her lifeNovember 15th, 2008 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, November 15 (ANI): Actress Jessica Alba has revealed that her life has become more meaningful after the birth of her 5-month-old daughter, Honor Marie, whom she fondly calls the love of my life.
The Fantastic Four star, who shot to fame as the lead actress in the television series Dark Angel, said at the Keep A Child Alive 5th Annual Black Ball that the experience had knit her family and friends closer.
Everything is cute, everything is fun, including the explosive diarrhea the best ever, People magazine quoted her as saying.
It brings family together. It brings friends together. It makes every decision that you make that much more important.
“She’’s the love of my life. The love is profound. She gives everything more meaning, she added.
The excited mum further expressed the joy of her daughters first word adding: I think she accidentally says ”Mama” when she’’s crying. But I don”t know if it is on purpose yet. (ANI)
- Jessica Alba's non-toxic lifestyle book - Mar 20, 2012
- Alba's daughter snatches things - May 03, 2012
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- My daughter is a bully: Jessica Alba - Feb 08, 2010
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba says that she got the role in 'Spy Kids 4' because of being a mother - Aug 23, 2011
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Jessica Alba no more selfish - Dec 25, 2010
- Jessica Alba Shakes A Leg For Jimmy Fallon - Dec 14, 2010
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- Jessica Alba loves being a mother - Jul 24, 2009
- How motherhood changed Jessica Alba - Dec 25, 2010
- Alba wants daughter to be trilingual - Nov 14, 2010
- Motherhood has turned me into party animal: Jessica Alba - Sep 23, 2010
Tags: actress, dark angel, explosive diarrhea, family and friends, fantastic four, first word, four star, jessica alba, jessica albas, love of my life, mama, november 15, people magazine, television series