Jerry Hall doesnt want daughters to date a man like Mick Jagger’June 17th, 2008 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , June 17 (ANI): Ex-supermodel Jerry Hall has said that she would not let her daughters to date serial womanisers like her ex-hubby Sir Mick Jagger.
The 51-year-old has claimed that it was Jaggers infidelity that made her step out of her 23-year relationship with the Rolling Stones singer.
However, the Texan Beauty is adamant that she wont let her daughters Elizabeth, 21, and Georgia-May, 16, repeat her mistakes.
“No, never (would I allow them to date womanisers). But I don’t think they would. They have far more confidence than I did, and they have great boundaries. It took me longer to learn those. I probably stayed with him for longer than I should have done, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Hall ended her 9 years of marriage with Jagger in 1999, and has two other children with him: James, 22, and Gabriel, ten. (ANI)
- Jerry Hall opens up about 'womanizer' Mick Jagger in autobiography - Sep 26, 2010
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Lizzy Jagger risks her father's anger after nude photoshoot for Playboy - Apr 16, 2011
- Mick Jagger's ex-wife calls him sexual predator - Sep 06, 2010
- Lucian Freud's breastfeeding portrait shocks Jerry Hall - Sep 19, 2010
- Jerry Hall slams Keith Richards' slur on Mick Jagger's manhood - Oct 18, 2010
- Jagger was a "sexual predator" with compulsion to seduce women: Hall - Sep 06, 2010
- Mick Jagger, Jerry Hall ban daughter from night out - Apr 29, 2010
- Moss, Campbell to walk ramp at Olympics closing ceremony - Jul 16, 2012
- Mick Jagger's Ex Jerry Hall Auctions Artwork - Sep 08, 2010
- Elizabeth Jagger wants to do naked photo shoot before motherhood - May 17, 2010
- Mick Jagger says he'll never marry again - Dec 06, 2010
- Jerry Hall to sell nude Lucian Freud portrait to put Jagger past to rest - Sep 06, 2010
- Jerry Hall says middle-aged people with younger lovers are ''creepy'' - Mar 06, 2009
- Mick Jagger's daughter becomes face of beauty brand Rimmel London - Oct 17, 2009