Jennifer Hudson thanks fans for being supportive following family tragedyNovember 15th, 2008 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 15 (ANI): Mourning Jennifer Hudson has thanked her fans for their support following the tragic deaths of her mother, brother and seven-year-old nephew.
Oscar-winner used her MySpace blog to post a message of thanks to all those who have expressed their sympathy since the horrific killings.
“I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time… My sister and I take great comfort and strength from your love and concern,” Contactmusic quoted her, as writing on the blog.
Hudson’’s mother, Darnell Donerson, and brother, Jason, were shot dead at their home in Chicago, Illinois on 24 October (08).
While the body of her seven-year-old nephew, Julian King, was found in an abandoned car three days later. (ANI)
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Hudson returns to work after family tragedy - Dec 10, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother killed, nephew missing - Oct 25, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson ready to forgive family murderer - May 16, 2009
- Hudson murder suspect granted permission to move jails - Jan 29, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson still feels late mother's presence - Nov 05, 2009
- Hudson offers reward for information on missing nephew - Oct 27, 2008
- Hudson blames self for letting family live in danger-ridden neighbourhood - Nov 05, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson finally opens up about the murders of her family members - Jun 30, 2010
Tags: 24 october, blog, brother jason, chicago illinois, darnell, family tragedy, jennifer hudson, julian king, killings, love, mourning, nephew, oscar winner, sympathy, thoughts and prayers, tragic deaths