Jennifer Hudson heads back to work after family tragedyDecember 11th, 2008 - 2:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 11 (ANI): Jennifer Hudson is heading back to work after having gone through the trauma of identifying bodies of her slain mother, brother and seven-year-old nephew.
The singer-actress will soon start filming for the video of her latest single If It Isnt Love, as confirmed by her rep, reports the Sun.
The Oscar-winner had to cancel the shoot to rush back to her Chicago residence where her mother and brother were found shot dead on October 24 while the body of her nephew was discovered three days later in an abandoned car in Chicago.
William Balfour, the estranged hubby of Jennifers sister, had been the prime suspect in the family murders and has been sent behind the bars on charges of first-degree killings.
The prosecutors in a Chicago, Illinois court hearing had claimed that Balfour had confronted his wife over her renewed love life before the murder rampage. (ANI)
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Jealousy over ex wifes new romance behind Hudson family murders? - Dec 04, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Jennifer Hudsons brother-in-law innocent of murders, claims his lawyer - Dec 03, 2008
- Hudson returns to work after family tragedy - Dec 10, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson suspect to remain in custody till Dec 3 - Nov 11, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson says family's murders were "all a blur, surreal" - Jun 30, 2010
- Jennifer Hudsons bother-in-law arrested in her slain family case - Dec 02, 2008
- Hudson murder suspect granted permission to move jails - Jan 29, 2009
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson killings suspect indicted for murder - Dec 31, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: actress, chicago illinois, chicago residence, court hearing, family murders, family tragedy, first degree, hubby, illinois court, jennifer hudson, killings, love life, murder rampage, nephew, october 24, oscar winner, prime suspect, prosecutors, renewed love, william balfour