Jennifer Garner plans poker-suite surprise for hubby Ben AffleckNovember 17th, 2008 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 17 (ANI): When it comes to giving a surprise, Jennifer Garner literally has a rather sweet deal for her husband Ben Afflecka plan to build a private gaming suite for him in their home.
Affleck, loves playing poker so much that he even became the first celebrity to win a major open tournament after raking in a total of 356,400 dollars at the California State Poker Championship in 2004.
And after trying very hard to make him chuck the habit, wife Garner, according to the National Enquirer, has now finally given up on him to put down the deck.
“Jen wanted Ben to cut out playing poker completely, but she knew that wasn”t realistic. So she decided to build a room at home where Ben could have the boys over once a week, Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
The source added: “When it’’s done, Ben’’s poker room is expected to look just like a private high-roller suite at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, which is where he likes to play.” (ANI)
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011
- 'Affleck, ex-Paltrow's bond upsets Jennifer Garner' - Jul 23, 2009
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Blake Lively Starer "The Town" Rocks Box-Office - Sep 20, 2010
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- Garner unhappy with closeness between Affleck, Paltrow - Jul 24, 2009
- 'The Town': Ben Affleck Hits The Bull's Eye! - Sep 18, 2010
- Damon wanted Affeck's 'Argo' role - Oct 16, 2011
- Jessica Biel has a 'girl crush' on Jennifer Garner - Nov 12, 2009
- Ben Affleck Excited About Playing A Mother This New Year! - Dec 11, 2010
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Ben Affleck says he'd never make a movie with wife Jennifer Garner - Sep 17, 2010
Tags: bellagio hotel in las vegas, ben affleck, california state, celebrity, habit, high roller, hotel in las vegas, hubby, jennifer garner, national enquirer, playing poker, poker championship, poker room, surprise, sweet deal