Jammu-Srinagar highway closed after landslidesFebruary 13th, 2008 - 5:12 pm ICT by admin
Srinagar, Feb 13 (ANI): The 300-km-long Jammu-Srinagar National Highway was closed for traffic on Wednesday due to landslides in Ramban district.
According to official sources, landslides hit the highway at Tringla area in Ramban district, blocking the highway.
Meanwhile, efforts are being made by the Border Road Organisation (BRO) to clear the blockades.
Over 500 vehicles are stranded on the highway. (ANI)
- Rains block Jammu-Srinagar highway, many stranded - Aug 22, 2012
- Landslides block Srinagar-Jammu highway again - Feb 22, 2012
- Landslides block Srinagar-Jammu highway - Aug 04, 2012
- Fresh snowfall blocks Srinagar-Jammu highway again - Feb 15, 2012
- Jammu-Srinagar highway open to one-way traffic - Jan 10, 2012
- Snow cripples Srinagar-Jammu highway - Jan 13, 2012
- Rain continues in Jammu, many trapped - Aug 05, 2012
- Snowfall closes Srinagar-Jammu highway - Dec 30, 2010
- Traffic restored on Srinagar-Jammu highway - Jan 14, 2012
- Snow closes Srinagar-Jammu highway for third day - Jan 08, 2012
- Jammu-Srinagar highway re-opens for one-way traffic - Jan 19, 2012
- Jammu-Srinagar highway re-opens for one-way traffic (With Images) - Jan 19, 2012
- Jammu-Srinagar highway opens for one-way traffic - Mar 05, 2011
- Snow, landslides keep Jammu-Srinagar highway closed (Lead) - Feb 10, 2010
- Over 1,200 stranded passengers ferried by IAF (Second Lead) - Jan 22, 2012