James Bond dumps martinis for Coke Zeros in Quantum of SolaceSeptember 3rd, 2008 - 4:48 pm ICT by ANI
London , Sep 3 (ANI): The latest James Bond instalment Quantum of Solace has teamed up with Coca Cola to promote the latters Coke Zero brand.
The new drink named the Coke Zero will help Bond actor Daniel Craig turn into the 007 mode in upcoming bond flick Quantum of Solace.
Under the 5 million pounds deal the coke company will plug its brand - dubbed Bloke Coke because of its appeal to men - alongside the film.
“It’’s an honour to partner Coke Zero with such an iconic film franchise as Bond,” The Daily Star quoted a spokesman foe Coca Cola, as saying.
“We”re delighted to be involved in this exciting project,” Brand Director of Coca Cola Great Britain added.
A Coca-Cola Zero Zero Seven logo based on the Bond motif has already been created, and sugar-free Coke Zero is even being produced in limited edition black bottles for the film’’s launch next month, selling at Harrods for 1.50 pound each.
“Bond has to move with the times, and if that means switching drinks then so be it, he’’s an adaptable guy,” an industry source said. (ANI)
- Sky drops Wayne Rooney's 'Street Striker' show - Apr 10, 2011
- Coca-Cola is 'Britain's biggest brand' - Mar 13, 2011
- 'Storm in a coffee cup' over new nameless Starbucks logo - Jan 06, 2011
- Coke's secret recipe shifted to a new abode - Dec 13, 2011
- Coca-Cola bosses axe 'love-rat' Rooney from new ad campaign - Oct 03, 2010
- Coke and Pepsi contain alcohol: study - Jun 27, 2012
- Coca Cola wakes up Brad Pitt's kids - Feb 03, 2012
- Coca-Cola eyes Olympic market in Russia - Sep 26, 2011
- Beer firm dumps Rooney in wake of his hooker shame - Oct 16, 2010
- Mexican bottler to build $140 mn plant in Brazil - Dec 07, 2011
- Coca Cola to roll out special Tendulkar cans - Jul 18, 2011
- Coca-Cola 'secret recipe' cracked, claims radio show - Feb 16, 2011
- Coca-Cola negotiates buying a large part of its biggest bottler - Feb 26, 2010
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Coca Cola plans to invest $5 billion in India by 2020 (Lead) - Jun 26, 2012