Jaipur on alert following bomb hoax on planeApril 29th, 2009 - 7:58 pm ICT by ANI
Jaipur, Apr.29 (ANI): Jaipur Airport was placed on a state of high alert on Wednesday evening after air traffic control was informed of a bomb on board flight number IC-661.
Air traffic control said they had received an anonymous call from Mumbai informing them of the bomb onboard.
The plane had left from Mumbai for Dubai. It landed at Jaipur as soon as the hoax call was made. Passengers were asked to disembark and escorted into the airport lounge and provided with refreshments. They were asked not to panic.
Security personnel were searching the plane, and it is expected to take off for Dubai shortly. (ANI)
- Man held for bomb hoax in China - May 01, 2012
- Bomb hoax on Indigo flight to Jammu - Jun 10, 2010
- Hoax call grounds Kingfisher flight in Mumbai - May 20, 2010
- Foreign plane detained at Jaipur (Lead) - Jun 11, 2012
- Major plane accident averted in Chennai - Sep 24, 2011
- Chinese plane flies from Japan without permission - Nov 30, 2011
- Bomb scare delays Pakistani flight - Sep 10, 2012
- Jet Airways flight to Bahrain delayed over bomb scare - Sep 04, 2011
- Air India plane lands in Oman after bomb hoax - Aug 20, 2010
- New Zealand plane returns after smoke alert in cabin - Nov 29, 2010
- One held for China bomb hoax - Sep 02, 2012
- Air India plane suffers bird-hit, none hurt - Jun 16, 2010
- Emirates plane makes emergency landing at Mumbai airport - Feb 07, 2010
- Emirates plane makes emergency landing at Mumbai airport (Lead) - Feb 07, 2010
- Karnataka's Hubli airport on high alert against terror attack - Sep 25, 2011