Jada Pinkett Smith enjoyed playing a lesbian in The WomenNovember 28th, 2008 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 28 (ANI): Actress Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed that she loved playing the role of a lesbian for author Alex Fisher in The Women.
The Matrix Reloaded star, who played Gloria, the Hippo, in the sequel of Madagascar, said that she always found controversy attractive, and would have loved to do some more explicit love scenes.
That shows range from Hippo to lesbian! the Sun quoted her as jokingly saying.
Controversy is always a beautiful thing. I love controversy and I try to fan it as much as I can without having my husbands head pop off!
I enjoyed playing a lesbian and I wish I could have been more of a lesbian in the movie, but I wasnt allowed to do that, she added. (ANI)
- Will Smith's daughter in 'Madagascar 3'? - May 14, 2012
- Pinkett-Smith fine with husband's women fans - Nov 28, 2008
- Returning to 'Madagascar' was quite a joy: Jada Pinkett - Dec 21, 2008
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- 'Madagascar 3' - cramped but triple the fun (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 09, 2012
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- 'Madagascar 3' on Indian screens June 8 (With Images) - Apr 17, 2012
- Jada Pinkett Smith Does Not Believe In Imposing Rules On Her Children - Dec 19, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith tweets her bikini photo - Jul 30, 2012
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- Will Smith, Jada caught kissing - Mar 19, 2012
- Jada Smith gives up career for kids - Jul 03, 2011
- Cowell teams up with Pinkett-Smith for TV show - Jan 27, 2012
- Guess Who Is Willow Smith's Idol? - Dec 01, 2010