Its splitsville for Simon Cowell, Terri Seymour?November 2nd, 2008 - 5:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 2 (ANI): Simon Cowell and his long-time girlfriend Terri Seymour have reportedly parted ways.
According to pals, the X Factor boss has splashed out 2.5 million pounds for a new home for TV reporter Seymour in Los Angeles.
Cowell, 49, has also promised to help her as she adjusts to single life.
Friends say that the reason behind the couples split was their hectic work schedules and Seymour longing to start a family.
They had different views on where they wanted things to go, News of the World quoted a friend, as saying. (ANI)
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Cowell pumps in oxygen to stay young - Feb 16, 2012
- No summer wedding for Simon Cowell, says friend - Apr 25, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger angry about 'X Factor' economy class tickets - Jul 23, 2012
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard all set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - Jul 10, 2012
- Simon Cowell says he's bedded up to 2,000 women - Sep 20, 2010
- Simon Cowell sends lawyers to clear his name in tycoon's divorce battle - Apr 14, 2011
- Simon Cowell puts wedding on hold for US X Factor - Apr 25, 2010
- Simon Cowell denies dating 'American Idol' make-up artist - Jul 27, 2009
- Mariah Carey to join US X Factor? - Mar 21, 2011
- Simon Cowell fantasises snogging Cheryl Cole - Jan 31, 2009
- X-rated action at Simon Cowells's B'day bash - Oct 05, 2009
- Lennard still admires Cowell - Aug 24, 2012
Tags: 5 million, boss, couples, hectic work schedules, life friends, london, long time, news of the world, nov 2, pals, simon cowell, simon cowell terri seymour, single life, splitsville, time girlfriend, tv reporter, x factor