It will be twin celebrations for Brooke and Charlie SheenOctober 23rd, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 23 (ANI): Brooke and Charlie Sheen are expecting twins and the couple is thrilled with the news, according to her mother.
Moira Fiore, who spent time with Brooke last week, revealed that couple want the twins to be boys.
“Brooke and Charlie are expecting twins, and they are so excited. Obviously, I am floating on air,” People magazine quoted Fiore, as saying.
She said that the couple “think the twins are boys” but aren”t sure.
“Brooke has had all day morning sickness but is coming to the end of the first trimester so she hopefully will feel better soon. It has been rough for her,” said Fiore of her 31-year-old daughter.
Still, “Brooke looks so beautiful. She is just glowing, she said.
While, Sheen, 42, is already a father to three girls, he seems quite keen on having a son.
Brooks is due for a delivery in April next year. (ANI)
- Brooke Mueller checks into sober living facility - Dec 05, 2010
- Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller considering reconciliation? - Jan 18, 2011
- Charlie Sheen trying to reconcile with Brooke - Jan 18, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle for twin sons - Apr 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen On The Path To Reconcile With Brooke Mueller - Jan 19, 2011
- Brooke Mueller geared up to move on from Charlie Sheen - Nov 05, 2010
- Sheen's wife Mueller thinking of reunion, says her mum - Jan 05, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's ex spotted 'trying to pawn stereo, watch' for quick cash - Apr 16, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into a sober living rehab facility - Dec 05, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's ex wife 'moves in with him' - Feb 24, 2011
- Brooke Mueller extends her rehab stay - Jan 27, 2012
- Mueller splits from Sheen - Oct 19, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle - Apr 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen 'humiliated' Brooke Mueller, says lawyer - Nov 03, 2010
- Mueller to get rehab treatment at home - Dec 13, 2011