International conference on Economic and Strategic relations todayJanuary 21st, 2008 - 2:10 pm ICT by admin
Kochi, Jan 21 (ANI): India, China and the United States are meeting today at the School of Communication and Management Studies (SCMS) at Muttom for a three-day international conference on economic and strategic relations.
Sessions on Sino-India relations and US, Indo-US relations and China, India-China-US Energy Triangle, Sino-US relations and India would be held during the meet.
Thirty-five delegates, including former External Affairs Minister Jaswant Singh and Adviser to Prime Minister Dr Sanjay Baru would take part in the conference.
The Centre for National Renaissance, New Delhi; Fairbank Centre, Harvard University; and Institute for International studies and Centre for China in the World Economy, Tsinghua University, China are the organisers of the conference. (ANI)
- Rajamony takes over as president's press secretary - Aug 02, 2012
- Venu Rajamony to be President Mukherjee's press secretary - Jul 28, 2012
- First Sino-US joint university to start - Mar 29, 2012
- US biggest 'threat' to China, says top Chinese military expert - Apr 26, 2010
- China deploys long-range CSS-5 missiles close to Indian borders - Aug 17, 2010
- China urges US to stop meddling on Tibet - Mar 29, 2012
- India backs trilateral dialogue with US, China - Feb 07, 2012
- US biggest perceived threat to PLA: China's top military strategist - Apr 26, 2010
- China opposes US-Taiwan relations - Jul 19, 2012
- China's government departments flunk transparency test - Sep 30, 2011
- "Improved' Sino-India ties not a threat for Pakistan: Gilani - Dec 16, 2010
- Unbalanced recovery better than balanced recession: China - Nov 21, 2011
- 'Cooperate more, contain less, in Sino-US ties' - Mar 02, 2010
- Anti-China coalition a US containment policy: Chinese daily - Nov 11, 2010
- US official in China for Korean Peninsula solutions - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: adviser, china and the united states, china in the world economy, delegates, dr sanjay, external affairs minister, fairbank, harvard university, india china, india relations, indo, jan 21, management studies, minister jaswant singh, national renaissance, New Delhi, organisers, prime minister, triangle, university china