Infant killed in Jammu village blastNovember 26th, 2010 - 12:15 pm ICT by IANS
Jammu, Nov 26 (IANS) An infant was killed and three members of a family critically injured in an explosion in a village in Jammu district Friday, police said.
According to police, there was an explosion around 8.30 a.m. in the house of Harbans Singh in Kotli Charak village in Bishnah area, about 30 km west of Jammu.
The police said the nature of the blast was yet to be ascertained.
“It is not yet known whether the explosion was caused by a gas cylinder or there were some explosives in the house,” a police official told IANS.
One of Harbans Singh’s sons, serving in the Border Security Force (BSF), had come home Thursday evening.
- Infant and man killed in Jammu village blast (Lead) - Nov 26, 2010
- Two killed, several injured in Jammu blast - Nov 26, 2010
- 20 dead, nearly 200 wounded in Kabul fire - Jul 05, 2012
- Two wounded in Jammu scrap shop blast - Jul 31, 2012
- One killed in cylinder blast - Jul 20, 2011
- Four of a family charred in Delhi gas cylinder blast - Apr 08, 2012
- Surjeet given rousing welcome in Punjab's Phidde village - Jun 29, 2012
- Three killed in Kashmir gas cylinder explosion (Third Lead) - Jul 28, 2012
- Five killed in Delhi building collapse - Jan 04, 2012
- One killed as gas cylinder explodes in Kashmir - Mar 26, 2012
- Surjeet freed, to come home via Wagah (Lead, Changing dateline) - Jun 28, 2012
- Tripura village tense as man killed in BSF firing - Nov 30, 2010
- Seven injured in cylinder blasts in Meghalaya - Jul 20, 2011
- BSF trooper injured in firing by Pakistani Rangers - Dec 30, 2011
- Two dead, 14 hurt in Peshawar blast - Jul 01, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , ,