Indian chefs Worlds Hottest Curry fails in record attemptJuly 26th, 2008 - 1:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 26 (ANI): An Indian chef has failed to land a place in the Guinness Book of World records for the worlds hottest curry with his creation Bollywood Burner.
The curry is so spicy that it comes with a health warning at Londons Cinnamon Club.
Chef Vivek Singh had submitted the hot dish to Guinness World Records.
But on July 25, the curry was turned down on the basis that theres a physical limit to how hot a curry can be implying that someone could make an unbeatable curry.
All records must be breakable, The Sun quoted a rep, as saying. (ANI)
- Indian chef in London creates 'world's hottest curry' - Jul 10, 2008
- Indian chef creates Worlds Hottest Curry! - Jul 10, 2008
- Curry Hell to rival the Bollywood Burner - Jul 13, 2008
- India, and its art of spices - Jun 20, 2011
- Indian chef makes curry that helps people sleep - Aug 09, 2012
- Agra students claim world record for 'bedai' - Mar 23, 2012
- Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens (With Image) - Mar 23, 2012
- Scottish butcher claims his 'Devil's Sausage' is world's hottest - Apr 16, 2011
- Brits 'craving for food 400 times hotter than what used to be in the 1960s' - Aug 04, 2010
- World's hottest chilli grown in UK can leave one 'shaking uncontrollably' - Feb 18, 2011
- Britons love it hot and spicy - Jul 15, 2010
- 'Serendipity 3' Restaurant Attains The Guinness World Record For The Costliest Hot Dog At $69 - Jul 28, 2010
- Roll Mexican 'roti' with Peruvian fish in Indian kitchen (Eating out with IANS) - Jun 22, 2010
- Europe's oldest vegetarian restaurant on culinary crusade (With Images) - Aug 05, 2011
- 'No secrets in kitchen' is celebrity Indian chef's mantra - May 08, 2012
Tags: book of world records, cinnamon club, club chef, dish, guinness book of world, guinness book of world records, guinness world records, health warning, hottest curry, indian chef, indian chefs, london, record attempt, sun, vivek singh