India test fires Shaurya missileNovember 12th, 2008 - 7:47 pm ICT by ANI
Balasore (Orissa), Nov.12 (ANI): India successfully test fired the medium-range surface-to-surface ballistic missile ”Shaurya” on Wednesday.
The missile has a range of 600 kilometers and can hit targets inside Pakistan and China.
The indigenous missile was launched from an underground facility with an in-built canister at 11.25 am from Complex-3 of the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur, DRDO sources said.
The sleek missile has a flight duration of 485 seconds and is capable of carrying conventional warheads with a payload of about a ton. (ANI)
- India test fires n-capable Prithvi-II missile - Sep 26, 2011
- India test-fires medium range Akash missile - May 24, 2012
- India, Pakistan successfully test-fire n-capable missiles (Fourth Lead) - Mar 11, 2011
- Prithvi-II, Dhanush missiles test fired successfully - Mar 11, 2011
- India tests nuke capable Prithvi-II missile (Lead) - Jun 09, 2011
- India twice successfully tests n-capable Prithvi-II (Lead) - Dec 22, 2010
- India, Pakistan test nuke-tipped missiles on same day (Third Lead) - Mar 11, 2011
- India successfully test fires nuclear-capable Prithvi-II (Lead) - Jun 18, 2010
- India successfully tests Prithvi-II missile (Second Lead) - Jun 09, 2011
- India test-fires Prithvi-II missile - Aug 25, 2012
- India test-fires n-capable 'Shourya' missile - Sep 24, 2011
- Akash missile test-fired second time in three days - May 26, 2012
- India successfully test-fires n-capable Prithvi II, Dhanush missiles (Second Lead) - Mar 11, 2011
- Nuclear capable Prithvi-II test fired successfully - Oct 12, 2009
- India successfully tests n-capable Prithvi-II missile - Dec 22, 2010