India can share more information with Pak: Pranab MukherjeeApril 14th, 2009 - 10:19 pm ICT by ANI
Jangipur (West Bengal), Apr 14 (ANI): Senior Congress leader and Union External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee on Tuesday said that India could send more information to Pakistan on Mumbai terror attacks.
“We have received the papers from Pakistan. We are examining the papers. If there will be further information necessary, we will send them the further information,” Mukherjee told reporters here.
Mukherjee, however, said the main issue was to resolve the matter and punish the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attacks.
“The matter should not be delayed on this or that clarification. We are prepared to give them any information that they want. We only want them to take action against the perpetrators of the deadly siege of Mumbai,” he added.
His statement came a day after Pakistan Prime Minister’s Interior Affairs Advisor Rehman Malik on Monday demanded more details on the Mumbai terror attacks.
Malik has asked the Indian Government to provide the details of sim cards used by the terrorists, full chargesheet of Kasab and a copy of Kasab’s Magistrate statement.
Malik also said the DNA report of Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone survivour attacker of Mumbai attacks, was same as slain terrorist Mohammad Ismail.
He claimed that the Pakistan authorities had arrested one more suspect, Shahid Jamil Riaz in last year’s deadly siege of Mumbai. (ANI)
- Pakistan respond to India's reply, demands more details - Apr 13, 2009
- Pakistan judicial panel on 26/11 to visit India soon - Nov 04, 2011
- Mumbai attack: Indian envoy meets Pakistani minister - Dec 27, 2011
- Pak court 'refuses to declare Kasab proclaimed offender' in Mumbai terror attacks - Feb 25, 2011
- India welcomes Pakistan judicial commission's visit - Nov 05, 2011
- Pakistan waits for Indian response over judicial panel - Nov 20, 2011
- Hang Kasab, demands Maharashtra opposition - Jul 26, 2011
- Pakistan Minister Malik assures perpetrators of terror at any place would be brought to justice - Jun 26, 2010
- Pakistan says Kasab should be hanged, but hedges on Hafiz Saeed - Nov 10, 2011
- `All means will be used to end terror coming from Pakistan,''says Pranab - Feb 13, 2009
- Kasab's mother coming to India to meet him: Mukherjee - Apr 15, 2009
- Pak finally admits to Lakhvi's role in 26/11, Saeed still 'untouched' - Jan 28, 2010
- Pak court refuses acquittal of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks' accused - Jan 07, 2010
- Kasab's mother to meet him in India: Mukherjee (Lead) - Apr 15, 2009
- Mumbai blasts on Ajmal Kasab's birthday - Jul 13, 2011
Tags: amir, attacker, clarification, congress leader, dna report, external affairs minister, external affairs minister pranab mukherjee, indian government, interior affairs, ismail, kasab, magistrate, mohammad, perpetrators, pranab mukherjee, rehman malik, riaz, sim cards, terror attacks, west bengal