India and Singapore to hold joint artillery exercise in OctoberNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:01 am ICT by admin
The Singapore Army will be represented by an over 100-member contingent, according to release issued by the Defence Ministry.
On Tuesday, both countries signed an agreement on a long-term arrangement for conducting joint training and exercises between the Indian Air Force (IAF) and the Singapore Air Force.
This was fourth dialogue between the two countries on defence cooperation, where they expressed the need to further intensify cooperation.
Regional security aspects, both from Indian and Singaporean perspectives, were also discussed during the meeting. (ANI)
- German, Indian air forces may have joint exercises soon - Jul 20, 2011
- IAF chief to visit Singapore air show - Feb 13, 2012
- India, Singapore test tank warfare skills - Mar 27, 2012
- IAF to join US Red Flag exercise in 2013 - Oct 03, 2011
- Garuda a 'milestone' in India-French defence cooperation - Jun 23, 2010
- India, Singapore extend military training agreement (Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
- India, Singapore sign military training deal - Jul 11, 2012
- India, Singapore ink pact for joint air exercises, training - Nov 14, 2007
- Indian Air Force holds war games in northeast - Mar 01, 2012
- In a first, Antony goes to Saudi Arabia on key defence visit - Feb 11, 2012
- Singapore defence chief in India to expand ties - Nov 08, 2011
- India, Singapore review defence cooperation - Oct 09, 2008
- India, Saudi Arabia to set up joint defence panel (Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- India, Singapore sign agreement for holding joint air exercises - Nov 14, 2007
- Sukhoi fighters to participate for first time in Indo-France air forces exercise - Jun 07, 2010
Tags: artillery, contingent, defence cooperation, defence ministry, defence policy, iaf, india singapore, indian air force, perspectives, policy dialogue, regional security, security aspects, singapore air force, singapore army, singapore defence, singaporean, term arrangement