India and Pakistan should resolve all the issues peacefully: GilaniJanuary 26th, 2009 - 11:54 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, Jan 26, (ANI): Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Monday said that his country was committed to resolve all the issues with India peacefully.
Gilani, in a Republic Day message to his Indian counterpart, Manmohan Singh, said I take this opportunity to reiterate our commitment to resolve peacefully all outstanding issues, so as to usher in an era of peace, progress and prosperity for the people of the subcontinent.
“It was a matter of pleasure for me to convey, on my own behalf and on behalf of the government of Pakistan, our warm felicitation to you and to the government and people of India on the occasion of the Republic Day of India, Gilani added.
Gilani had sent a bouquet and a message of good wishes to Dr. Manmohan Singh, before he underwent heart surgery on Saturday.
The tensions between relations sparked between the two countries after the Mumbai terror attack. (ANI)
- Gilani greets Manmohan on India's Republic Day - Jan 26, 2009
- We'll resolve all issues peacefully, Gilani tells Manmohan (Lead) - Jan 26, 2009
- Gilani greets Manmohan Singh on Independence Day - Aug 15, 2011
- PM congratulates new Pakistan PM, confident of better ties - Jun 24, 2012
- Improve ties with India, Gilani to Salman Bashir - Mar 07, 2012
- Manmohan Singh grateful to Gilani for accepting invite - Mar 31, 2011
- PM greets South Sudan, world's newest nation - Jul 09, 2011
- Talks must resolve all Pakistan-India issues: Gilani - Apr 23, 2012
- Indian, Pakistani people want peaceful Kashmir solution: Gilani - Apr 21, 2011
- Pakistan wants to settle all issues with India: Gilani - Nov 16, 2011
- Talks, not war, only way forward for Pak, India to resolve outstanding issues: Gilani - Mar 24, 2011
- Resumption of dialogue only way forward as Pak, India can't afford war: Gilani - Jan 02, 2011
- Mohali meeting a new opening to settle disputes: Islamabad - Apr 01, 2011
- China's economic success an inspiration: Gilani - Oct 01, 2011
- Manmohan Singh a genuine person: Gilani - Jan 29, 2012
Tags: bouquet, dr manmohan singh, felicitation, government of pakistan, heart surgery, india and pakistan, indian counterpart, islamabad, manmohan, manmohan singh, pakistani prime minister, peace progress, pleasure, prosperity, republic day of india, subcontinent, tensions, terror attack, usher