India and Germany sign seven agreementsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:07 am ICT by admin
. Agreement between Defence Ministries of India and Germany on the mutual protection of classified information.
3. MoU on bilateral co-operation between the office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion of India and the German Patent and Trade Mark
4. Cooperation agreement between the Department of Science and Technology of India and the Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science of Germany for the launch of “Science Express”.
5. MoU between the Department of Science and Technology of India and the Council for the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings (council) as well as the Foundation Lindau Nobel Prizewinners Meetings at Lake Constance.
6. MoU between the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research of India and the Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research in the Helmholtz Association of Germany on cooperation in Marine Sciences
7. MoU on Cooperation in post between the Ministry of Communications and IT of India and Deutsche Post of Germany. (ANI)
- Germany, Canada to conduct joint ocean research - Aug 18, 2012
- Germany second major science research partner of India: Study - Nov 04, 2011
- India and Germany ink cultural accord, push UN reforms - Oct 18, 2010
- India, Russia sign 29 agreements from defence to trade - Dec 22, 2010
- India, Saudi Arabia sign five agreements - Mar 01, 2010
- India, Germany for greater railway cooperation - Apr 10, 2012
- Indians to interact with Nobel laureates - Jun 23, 2010
- Joint marine research for Indian, Chinese institutes - Apr 29, 2011
- Indo-German working group on automotive sector to meet on Monday - Apr 15, 2011
- India, Russia sign 30 pacts - Dec 21, 2010
- India, Myanmar sign five agreements including counter-terror pact - Jul 27, 2010
- India, Malaysia ink six pacts to take bilateral ties forward (Part II) - Oct 27, 2010
- UAE, South Korea sign MoU in health care - Mar 15, 2011
- India, Myanmar ink a dozen agreements (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- India, Kazakhstan sign civil n-pact, unveil strategic roadmap (Lead) - Apr 16, 2011
Tags: alfred wegener institute, controller general, cooperation, department of science and technology, federal ministry of education and research, german patent, german science, germany, India, lake constance, launch, lindau, max planck society, memorandum of understanding, ministry of education, mou, nobel prizewinners, patents designs, science and technology, science express