I’d love to help Britney and Lindsay: Ronnie WoodApril 3rd, 2008 - 4:26 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 3 (ANI): Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood has offered to help troubled stars Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan in order to make them conquer their addiction.
The 60-year-old guitarist himself battled with drinking problems and also spent time in the rehab in 2006.
Both Spears and Lohan also had a rehab stint last year while battling their addiction.
“The poor things. I’d love to help them, Contactmusic quoted Wood as saying.
You’ve got to go through it to get to it. You have to experience all the lows because life is hard,” he added. (ANI)
- Ronnie Wood 'helps son through rehab' - Dec 31, 2010
- Ronnie Wood struggling to kick the butt - Aug 31, 2012
- Wood helping son in rehab - Jan 03, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's girlfriend gives up drinking to help him stay sober - May 02, 2011
- Ronnie Wood enters rehab - 8th time - Jan 30, 2010
- Ronnie Wood finally learns how to use Internet - Aug 03, 2010
- Lindsay can't Fail - Sep 15, 2010
- LiLo needs at least a full year in rehab, says expert - Oct 24, 2010
- Ronnie Wood wants Rolling Stones to headline Glastonbury next year - Dec 21, 2010
- Ronnie Wood takes up cricket to stay sober - Oct 28, 2010
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
- Hollywood prefers miss goody two shoes to bad girls - Apr 02, 2011
- Lohan gets sobriety advice from Hardy - Jan 10, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo feared he would 'drop dead due to drinking' - Feb 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood enters rehab for eight time - Jan 31, 2010