IAEA chief in Delhi; to meet Pranab MukherjeeNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:00 am ICT by admin
He also said that there was no time frame for discussions to begin.
“There is no time limit, as and when the government takes a decision we will be ready,” he said.
ElBaradei is scheduled to meet Mukherjee in the evening, and will hold talks on various issues, including the general aspects of safeguards with the IAEA.
He will also hold discussion with Foreign Secretary Shiv Shankar Menon on Thursday and will meet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh later that day.
The special committee of the UPA and the Left will meet on October 22 on the issue, perhaps for the final time. (ANI)
- El-Baradei was 'too soft on Tehran', says WikiLeaks cable - Feb 10, 2011
- Egypt crisis: US sizing up ex-IAEA chief El-Baradei - Feb 01, 2011
- IAEA chief backs Indo-US nuclear deal - Nov 14, 2007
- India honours ElBaradei with Indira Gandhi Prize - Sep 30, 2009
- IAEA chief secretly dealing with Iran to end nuclear sanctions - Nov 17, 2009
- ElBaradei - a Nobel laureate in eye of Egypt's political storm - Jan 31, 2011
- Menon meets IAEA chief ahead of briefing to Board - Jul 18, 2008
- ElBaradei in Iran for talks over nuclear issue - Oct 04, 2009
- Mubarak urged to quit as opposition draws up list of demands (Roundup) - Feb 01, 2011
- Iran probably worked on bomb in the past: ElBaradei - Sep 10, 2009
- India to honour ElBaradei with Indira prize Wednesday - Sep 29, 2009
- World powers urge Iran to reconsider nuclear deal - Nov 20, 2009
- IAEA chief meets Manmohan - Nov 14, 2007
- Peer review needed for all nuke reactors: ElBaradei - Mar 19, 2011
- IAEA chief ElBaradei meets Kakodkar - Nov 14, 2007
Tags: elbaradei, IAEA, indian government, later that day, menon, prime minister manmohan singh, safeguards agreement, shiv shankar, special committee, time frame, time limit, time pranab mukherjee, UPA