How yoga can rock your sex lifeSeptember 26th, 2008 - 4:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 26 (ANI): Bedroom bliss is best pursued on a mat, yoga mat, that is. Besides enlightenment and improved well-being, the meditational exercise can transform a person’’s sex life at its very core.
According to Fox News, yoga enables men and women alike to tap into their sexual energy like never before.
Dr. Yvonne Kristin Fulbright, a sex educator, relationship expert, columnist and founder of Sexuality Source Inc, says when a person lets himself or herself stray from any exercise routine, it can be difficult to get back into it. However, the beauty with yoga is that, in taking care of a person, yoga takes care of the individual.
When it comes to sex life, yoga can result in:
1. Increased sensitivity
Yoga’’s breathing exercises help a person breathe more fully, decreasing anxiety level and blood pressure.
Recent research has suggested that meditation, prayer and yoga can improve health. These relaxation activities change patterns of gene activity that affect the body’’s response to stress. When a person evokes a relaxation response, the mind actively turns genes that are “switched” on or off by stress the other way. All of this makes a person more primed for intimacy.
2. More powerful orgasms
Yoga’’s influence on orgasms is two-fold. First, in strengthening the sexual core, person has greater control over pelvic floor muscles and sex organs. Harnessing this during sex helps the individual to climax more magnificently. Second, the practice enables to release muscle tension, which, in turn, rocks the body for full-body orgasms.
3. Improved energy
In being physically active, learning how to relax and alleviating stress through breathing, and by simply having fun, a person will feel more energized. Yoga is invigorating.
4. Body knowledge and acceptance
Yoga is about embracing person’’s form. A person becomes more aware of his or her body’’s strengths and limits. At the same time, he or she develops our flexibility, coordination, balance and physical strength, all of which will help you in the bedroom.
5. Greater fitness
By tapping unused muscles, a person will feel fitter. In working out, body will become more toned. Better muscle tone will increase sexual responsiveness.
6. New Sexual Positions
Since a person is exercising his muscles, he will be able to engage in a greater variety of sex positions for greater pleasure. (ANI)
- Exercise can also trigger female 'coregasms' - Mar 19, 2012
- Many Christian churches in USA offer yoga - Nov 28, 2010
- US research suggests "yoga might improve mood" - Nov 07, 2010
- Sweat, stretch, smile with Bikram Yoga (With Image) - Oct 20, 2010
- Yoga has "avatars" in America - Jan 10, 2011
- January Jones practicing pre-natal yoga - Jun 04, 2011
- A woman's guide to age-proofing health - Jan 19, 2011
- Kirtan Kriya meditation good at beating stress - Jul 25, 2012
- Try flute yoga to beat stress - Jul 21, 2012
- Yoga effective in treating psychiatric disorders - Sep 20, 2011
- Yoga benefits childhood cancer patients and their parents - Oct 10, 2010
- US study certifies yoga does ease backache - Oct 25, 2011
- Is Qigong the new kid on the fitness block? - Feb 08, 2011
- Yoga reduces irregular heartbeat and anxiety - Apr 04, 2011
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
Tags: anxiety level, body orgasms, change patterns, exercise routine, expert columnist, fox news, fulbright, gene activity, intimacy, meditation prayer, muscle tension, pelvic floor muscles, relationship expert, relaxation response, sex educator, sex life, sex organs, sexual energy, source inc, yoga mat