How to get rid of belly fatNovember 3rd, 2008 - 6:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 3 (ANI): Want to get rid of your belly fat? Well, then all you need to do is follow the simple tips given in a new book, The Flat Belly Diet.
The book is written by Liz Vaccariello and Cynthia Sass, the editors of health magazine Prevention, reports CBS News.
Here are some tips that can help you get rid of belly fat:
1. Eat four 400-calorie meals per day
2. Never go more than four hours without eating
3. Incorporate monounsaturated fats or “MUFAS” into meals
4. When the body is under stress, it produces a hormone called “cortisol,” which turns into belly fat. Learning to control the stress in life can go a long way toward reducing the belly fat.
5. Keep a strong social support group. Get your friends to join you, or find an online support group.
6. Keep a record of what you”ve eaten, and how much. (ANI)