How Boyzone tried to outsex Take ThatMay 27th, 2008 - 4:58 pm ICT by admin
London, May 27 (ANI): Ronan Keating of the Irish boyband Boyzone has revealed that they kick-started their UK tour gyrating with 12 stunning backing dancers during the Belfast gig because they felt it necessary to take on their Nineties rivals Take That once again.
While talking to reporters backstage, Ronan admitted that doing so was like following in the footsteps of Take That.
He, however, insisted it was very much needed to meet the standards set by Take That.
They raised the bar and we had to follow. We needed to outsex them, British tabloid The Sun quoted him as saying.
Ronan also revealed that his wife Yvonne was one of the persons who insisted that he frolicked with the girls.
She was the one who wanted me to get stuck in. We had our fair share of fun at home testing out the moves. I admit that during the gig I didnt know where to look. Our dancers are unbelievably sexy and didnt have much on, he said.
Yvonne got something out of it too, she likes the new muscular me! he added.
Ronan was even wished good luck by Take That member Gary Barlow before going on stage.
Boyzone are due to play 32 more shows around the country. (ANI)
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- Ronan Keating, wife part ways - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating still fighting to save marriage - Aug 16, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife confronted him after finding saucy texts on phone - May 22, 2010
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating's seven-month affair with dancer - May 23, 2010
- Ronan Keating to swim Irish sea - Mar 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating, Kyle Sandilands open up about their marriage woes - Aug 01, 2010
- Ronan Keating remodelling himself for TV - May 17, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
Tags: backing dancers, belfast, boyband, boyzone, british tabloid the sun, fair share, footsteps, gary barlow, gig, girls, good luck, london, member gary, nineties, rivals, ronan keating, tabloid the sun, wife yvonne