Horror over Oz schools ‘’sex club” run by six-year-oldsSeptember 13th, 2008 - 2:54 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Sept 13 (ANI): A sex club run by three six-year-old boys at a Brisbane state school has come to light, where they demanded and received sexual favours from Year 2 classmates.
The news indicates that sex abuse among Aussie school kids is quite rampant.
An irate father of one of the boys, has now claimed that the school never bothered to tell him about his sons misdemeanours more than a week after the story broke.
The Brisbane resident revealed that his son was one of a trio seen performing various sex acts in a toilet block.
“The teachers interrogated the kids and made them write out statements without our consent. The boys wrote down that they belonged to a sex club,” News.com.au quoted him, as saying.
He added: “The teachers didn”t make contact for six days. They sent me an email and said, ”Sorry, we”ve been busy”. We believe older children were also involved. I want a full police investigation. I was on the phone for hours being fobbed off by the Education Department.”
He spoke out after the recent furore over yesterdays Courier-Mail story, which told how the sexual assault of a seven-year-old girl by a young classmate was dismissed as a “childhood experiment” by a country school principal.
The article uncovered how the young victim was forced to perform oral sex on the boy who had threatened her with violence.
In fact, similar stories emerged at state schools on the Gold and Sunshine coasts and Cairns, indicating that the sexual abuse of young students by other school children appears rampant.
In the meantime, on the Sunshine Coast, a gang of nine-year-old boys has been accused of “grooming” children as young as five to engage in sex acts, and the victims were rewarded with lollies.
A grandmother of one of the victims said the Education Department had promised an investigation but it had come to nothing.
“It got nowhere and the offenders are still at the school being protected. My grandson was scared to death and needed counselling. Of course we couldn”t leave him there,” she said. (ANI)
- Brit teachers ply student, 17, with alcohol before sexually assaulting him - Apr 25, 2011
- Thousands of British kids vulnerable to sex abuse - Jul 03, 2012
- Children of a lesser god... on Kolkata's streets - Dec 28, 2011
- Even primary level kids sexually abuse marms in Britain - Aug 16, 2010
- Well-off children also becoming solvent addicts: NGO - Nov 14, 2011
- Australian music teacher jailed for raping students - Jun 18, 2010
- Why young children sexually abuse siblings, friends - Oct 25, 2010
- Indian-American teacher heads to jail for sex with minor - Jul 24, 2012
- British college teacher found guilty of sexual abuse - Jul 25, 2012
- Sridevi makes special appearance on Aamir's show - May 13, 2012
- Paedophile schoolteacher films himself abusing girls - Jun 11, 2011
- British schools send off 900 violent pupils each day - Jul 30, 2011
- School mistress says she gave sex education to abused boys - Dec 02, 2010
- Italian police shut down 'bullying' Facebook page - Dec 04, 2010
- Brit pupils as young as six subject teachers to sexual abuse - Aug 16, 2010
Tags: classmate, classmates, club news, courier mail, education department, furore, mail story, news com au, old boys, one of the boys, police investigation, school kids, school principal, sex abuse, sex acts, sexual favours, six year olds, sunshine coast, sunshine coasts, toilet block