Home Ministry to review coastal securityJune 10th, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 10 (ANI): The Ministry of Home Affairs will review the country’s coastal security here today.
Union Home Secretary Madhukar Gupta will preside over the meeting.
All coastal state Director Generals (DGs), navy officers and Border Security Force (BSF) personnel will attend the meeting.
Issues like coastal security and patrolling of coastline will be discussed. (ANI)
- Sangma seeks better border patrol in northeast - Mar 02, 2012
- BSF, Bangladesh border guards to discuss trans-border issues - Mar 16, 2012
- Op Geronimo aftermath: India conducts security review - May 12, 2011
- Government reviews coastal security - Dec 29, 2008
- Indian, Pakistani border guards start dialogue - Jul 02, 2012
- BSF plans hotline to Pakistan Rangers - Jun 23, 2012
- Antony sets two-month deadline for coastal radars - Aug 02, 2012
- Antony sets two-month deadline for coastal radars (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Chidambaram to review Meghalaya security situation Sunday - Feb 17, 2012
- Meeting in Delhi on security for poll-bound states - Mar 24, 2011
- Chidambaram arrives in Srinagar on two-day visit - Jun 20, 2011
- AFSPA withdrawal a complex issue: new BSF chief - Nov 01, 2011
- India, Bangladesh border guards to meet every four months - Feb 03, 2012
- Antony reviews progress in tightening coastal security - Nov 12, 2009
- Border Security Force celebrates Raising Day in New Delhi - Dec 01, 2010