Hizbul Mujahideen commander killed in J&KSeptember 15th, 2008 - 3:06 pm ICT by ANI
Jammu, Sept 15 (ANI): A self-styled commander of Hizbul Mujahideen was gunned down by security forces in Jammu and Kashmirs Ramban district today.
A joint operation was launched in Chansar forest area of Ramban district by police and security forces last night.
The slain militant has been identified as Munir Pir alias Munawar.
One AK rifle, pistol, grenades and magazines were recovered from him. (ANI)
- Security forces kill top Hizbul Mujahideen commander in Doda - Mar 08, 2010
- Two most wanted LeT commanders killed (Lead) - Apr 24, 2011
- Two separatist guerrillas killed in Kashmir - Oct 12, 2011
- Slain Hizbul commander behind 30 civilians' killings: Army - Oct 14, 2011
- One Hizbul militant killed in Doda District - Oct 10, 2009
- Militant leads to big arms haul in Kashmir - Dec 01, 2010
- Two Hizbul Mujahideen militants killed in Kashmir - Oct 06, 2010
- Hizbul commander killed in Kashmir - Jul 10, 2012
- Two Hizbul Mujahideen militants shot dead in Mahore - Oct 07, 2010
- Top Hizbul militant killed in Kashmir gunfight - Mar 02, 2011
- Two top militants killed in Indian-controlled Kashmir - Apr 24, 2011
- Six militants killed in separate encounters in Kashmir - Aug 05, 2009
- Three Kashmir terrorists killed in gunfight (Lead) - Feb 08, 2011
- Hizbul commander killed in gunfight - Jul 26, 2011
- Two militants shot dead in Doda - Dec 16, 2009