Hitler really had only one ball, claims German army medicNovember 19th, 2008 - 11:59 am ICT by ANI
London, Nov19 (ANI): An army medics account has confirmed what people long believed: Adolf Hitler, the Austrian-born politician, only had one ball.
According to war veteran Johan Jambor, Hitler had only one testicle the German revealed it to a priest in the 1960s, who then wrote it down.
Twenty-three years after Johans death, the priests document has come to light.
The war tyrants medical condition has been mocked for years in a British song.
The lyrics are: Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall. His mother, the dirty b****r, cut it off when he was small.
However, up till now there was no complete proof Hitler was monorchic the medical term for having one testicle.
But the document tells how Johan saw the proof with his own eyes.
In the account, he relives the horror of serving as an army medic in World War I.
In 1985, Johan died. He was 94. But he had told his secret to priest Franciszek Pawlar, who kept a note of their conversation.
Johans friend Blassius Hanczuch confirmed the priests account of how the medic saved Hitlers life.
In 1916 they had their hardest fight in the Battle of the Somme. For several hours, Johan and his friends picked up injured soldiers. He remembers Hitler. They called him the Screamer. He was very noisy. Hitler was screaming help, help, the Sun quoted him, as saying.
He added: His abdomen and legs were all in blood. Hitler was injured in the abdomen and lost one testicle. His first question to the doctor was: Will I be able to have children?.
Blassius said that when the Nazis swept to power Johan began to suffer nightmares and blame himself for saving Hitler.
Dr Martin Farr, senior lecturer at Newcastle University School of Historical Studies, said: This genuinely new twist is fascinating. (ANI)
- Hitler's heroic exploits in World War I 'were a Nazi propaganda myth' - Mar 14, 2011
- 'Dear Uncle Adolf': documentary details fan letters sent to Hitler - Apr 26, 2010
- Hitler's Viagra made from semen, young bulls - Feb 06, 2010
- Wanting to fight Nazis, Hitler's nephew wrote to Roosevelt - Aug 02, 2012
- Film on Hitler to hit screens July 29 (With Images) - Jul 02, 2011
- Retired soldier buys bugle, finds it was used by his grandfather - Nov 19, 2010
- Hitler had a love child, says war soldier's diary - Mar 15, 2012
- Rare Hitler colour photos found - Jan 12, 2012
- 30000 pounds for rare copy of Mein Kampf signed by Hitler - Apr 11, 2011
- Revealed: RAF's bizarre plot to kidnap Hitler through his pilot - Jan 31, 2011
- 'Priest' - lacks both faith and prayers (IANS Movie Review) - May 14, 2011
- John Levi Miller files lawsuit after losing one of his testicles - Mar 01, 2012
- German man with fake genitals barred from joining police - Jul 15, 2010
- Hitler's last surviving bodyguard stops replying to fan mail - Jan 28, 2011
- Did son of Hitler's deputy abuse young boy while he was a priest? - Jan 04, 2011
Tags: adolf hitler, albert hall, army medic, army medics, battle of the somme, german army, hitlers life, jambor, lost one, martin farr, medical term, new twist, newcastle university, own eyes, screamer, senior lecturer, testicle, twenty three years, war veteran, world war i