Hilary Duff set for TV comeback on NBCNovember 15th, 2008 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, November 15 (ANI): Hilary Duff, who rose to prominence after playing the title role in the television series Lizzie McGuire, is set to return to the small screen and has signed a deal with NBC to star in a new show.
The actress-singer will star in a new series under terms of a one-year talent and development deal which will see the production of Duff series by Universal Media Studios, reports Variety.
The Cheaper By The Dozen actress, who will also be seen making guest appearances on other current NBC shows, will decide the right project to cast herself in after meeting up with writers.
On being asked on the choice of their artist, NBC Entertainment executive VP Teri Weinberg cited the songwriters huge following and versatility as key factors in their decision-making.
The deal was announced by NBC Entertainment/ Universal Media Studios co-chairman Ben Silverman. (ANI)
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- 'Community' for Duff and Chuck for Summer - Sep 27, 2010
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff And Mike Comrie On Their Honeymoon? - Aug 16, 2010
- Hilary Duff To Wed - Aug 07, 2010
- Hilary Duff Tones Down For Her Dream Wedding - Aug 16, 2010
- Hillary Duff's new romance novel for young adults - Oct 13, 2010
- Duff likes to experiment with hair - Apr 19, 2011
- Hilary Duff And Mike Comrie's Fairytale Wedding Pictures Revealed - Aug 16, 2010
- Hilary Duff to shift to Canada? - Dec 13, 2011
- Hilary Duff weds hockey player Mike Comrie - Aug 16, 2010
- Hilary Duff buys $3.85 mn mansion - Jun 12, 2010
- Duff wants son to avoid showbusiness career - Oct 25, 2011
- Hilary Duff Starer "Bonnie And Clyde" To Start Fiming In October - Aug 22, 2009
- Hilary Duff turns mystery woman for Ghost Whisperer - Jan 23, 2009
Tags: cheaper by the dozen, cheaper by the dozen actress, co chairman, guest appearances, hilary duff, lizzie mcguire, nbc, nbc entertainment, november 15, prominence, songwriters, television series, tv comeback, universal media, versatility, vp, weinberg