High profile team accompanies Gilani for Mohali matchMarch 30th, 2011 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
Mohali, Mar. 30 (ANI): A high-profile delegation is accompanying Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani on his daylong visit to Mohali to attend Wednesday’s World Cup semi-final match between India and Pakistan.
It includes Interior Minister Rehman Malik, Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar, Information Minister Firdous Ashiq Awan, Sports Minister Engineer Shaukatullah and Postal Services Minister Muhammad Gorgage.
Others in the party include former ministers Sherry Rehman and Qamar Zaman Kaira, FATA parliamentary group leader Munir Khan Orakzai, States and Frontier Regions Minister Engineer Shaukatullah, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hina Rabbani Khar, Religious Affairs Minister Khurshid Ahmed Shah, Awami National Party leader Asfandyar Wali Khan, JUI leader Laiq Ahmad Khan, MQM leader Dr Farooq Sattar, Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), MNA Abdul Qadir Baloch and PML(Qaide-a-Azam) chief Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain.
Prime Minister Singh’s delegation includes National Security Adviser Shiv Shankar Menon, Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao, Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar, and the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission, Montek Singh Ahluwalia. (ANI)
- Gilani heading 45-member delegation for India 'cricket diplomacy' visit - Mar 30, 2011
- Pak PM Gilani arrives in Mohali - Mar 30, 2011
- Pak Election Commission doubtful about degrees of 298 lawmakers - Jan 12, 2011
- Pakistan PM Gilani in India for World Cup semifinal (Lead) - Mar 30, 2011
- Gilani praises Manmohan as "good politician" ahead of 'cricket diplomacy' meet - Mar 30, 2011
- Pak's World Cup cricketers get Rs one million each - Apr 12, 2011
- Ready to give up presidency: Zardari - Jan 11, 2012
- Zardari has not offered to resign: Spokesman (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Contempt of court: Gilani set to appear before apex court - Jan 19, 2012
- 'Poor' Pak politicians are 'stinking rich' in reality! - Apr 21, 2011
- Another setback for Pakistan government as MQM parts ways (Lead) - Dec 28, 2010
- "ANP chief declined Kayani's offer to replace Zardari owing to lack of support" - Dec 02, 2010
- Cracks widen in Pakistan's ruling coalition, key ally quits - Dec 21, 2010
- President enjoys immunity, Pakistan PM tells apex court - Jan 19, 2012
- 11 new ministers inducted in Pakistan (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
Tags: abdul qadir, ahmad khan, ahmed shah, ashiq, awami national party, chaudhry shujaat hussain, dr farooq sattar, final match, frontier regions, khurshid ahmed, montek singh ahluwalia, national party leader, national security adviser, pakistan muslim league, pakistan muslim league nawaz, profile team, sharad pawar, sherry rehman, shiv shankar, wali khan