Heather Mills to challenge Maccas valuationMarch 27th, 2008 - 4:47 pm ICT by admin
New York, Mar 27 (ANI): Heather Mills insists that her ex husband Sir Paul McCartney is worth twice what he claimed during their divorce battle.
According to a British paper, the former glamour model revealed that she would be hiring a new team of accountants to prove it.
While talking to the reporters after their divorce hearing at London High Court, Mills said that ex Beatle was worth double the amount he claimed.
“We all know he’s worth PS800 million ($1.6 billion). He’s been worth PS 800 million for the last 15 years,” New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Mills also said that it would be difficult to support their 4-year-old daughter Beatrice on the 70,000 dollars a year being awarded by the court. (ANI)
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Macca has great taste in women, says ex-wife Heather Mills - Jan 26, 2009
- Heather Mills loves freedom after divorce from Macca - Jul 11, 2009
- Heather Mills to represent herself in suit filed by ex-nanny - Feb 23, 2009
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Will fit work around caring for daughter: McCartney - Jan 18, 2010