Heath Ledgers romantic life revealedOctober 26th, 2008 - 4:51 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Oct 26 (ANI): Late Aussie actor Heath Ledger had led a very romantic life, according to a new book by Janet Fife-Yeomans.
Heath, a Familys Tale has revealed that the actor had a number of relationships, notably with Heather Graham, whom he started dating after he split broke-up with Christina (Cauchi).
Ledger and Heather had met in a club in Prague, although it took a few months before their affair found its way into the gossip magazines, and the fact that she was nine years older than him, he was 21 then, made no difference to him.
Graham called him the love of her life and stated that she was lucky to know him.
Heath is a great guy. I feel really protective of him, so I don”t want to say too much. But he’’s an incredible, amazing person and I”m really lucky to know him, she said.
But within a month his relationship with Graham came to an end and he moved on to the next woman, who was once again older than him by at least ten years.
Ledger met co-star Naomi Watts in 2002 while shooting the Australian film Ned Kelly, and the pair started seeing each other.
It is a new chapter. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, said Watts.
After two years of being together the two split up and went their way with friends saying that it had nothing to do with Watts getting clucky.
Soon after Ledger fell for another co-star, while filming Brokeback Mountain in 2004, 24-year-old Michelle Williams, and in the final week of December of that same year, he had asked her to join him for Christmas in Australia.
There was a romantic dinner and a ballet performance at the Opera House before they flew to Perth to spend Christmas with his family, and they even went off to the hippie haven of Byron Bay.
It’’s very romantic. It’’s very spiritual, Ledger had said of Byron Bay.
The similarity in their ages somehow helped the relationship between the two to move on quickly, and they began talking about having babies together.
Very early on in our relationship, we talked about having babies together. I always knew I would be a young father, he said.
We just fell very deeply into each other’’s arms. Our bodies definitely made those decisions for us. I mean, the second you acknowledge (having a child) as a possibility, the body just inevitably hits a switch and it happens, he stated. (ANI)
- Gemma Ward speaks on romance with Heath Ledger - Feb 02, 2011
- Watching Heath Ledger was dazzling: Oldman - Jul 03, 2012
- Gemma Ward opens up about her relationship with Heath Ledger - Jan 30, 2011
- Naomi Watts still too upset to watch ex-beau Ledger's final film - Jun 15, 2010
- Michelle Williams wants daughter to see 'Brokeback Mountain' - Dec 31, 2010
- Garfield takes inspiration from Ledger for Spider Man role - Nov 26, 2010
- Heath Ledger’s last role to be played by Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell & Jude Law - Dec 24, 2009
- Courteney Cox having 'emotional affair' with 'Cougar Town' co-star? - Oct 13, 2010
- Is Michelle Williams dating Jason Segel? - Mar 31, 2012
- Garfield looks up to Ledger's 'Joker' performance for Spiderman role - Nov 26, 2010
- Australian rapper to release Ledger's last work - Jul 12, 2010
- I may try my luck with Amy yet again: Prateik - Feb 07, 2012
- Heath Ledger has left an irreplaceable hole in my life: Michelle Williams - Jan 14, 2011
- Sofia Vergara's tattoo bond with Heath Ledger - Apr 06, 2011
- I fight for movies I want to do: Mila Kunis - Sep 03, 2011
Tags: actor heath, australian film, ballet performance, brokeback mountain, christina cauchi, christmas in australia, familys tale, film ned kelly, girl in the world, having babies, heath ledger, heath ledgers, heather graham, hippie haven, luckiest girl in the world, naomi watts, opera house, romantic dinner, romantic life, yeomans