Headless Torso Found in 16 Pieces Across DelhiSeptember 3rd, 2012 - 8:25 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Delhi, Sept 3 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The body of a 23 year old man was found in 16 pieces near railway tracks in Delhi. The body had sixteen pieces but with no head on Saturday evening. The man’s body was identified through a tattoo of his wife’s name that was on his body.
The man, who is a tattoo artist is said to have disappeared since Saturday. His head is still missing. Police say that Paras Bhasin might have been crushed by a train but his family said that they suspect that foul play might have led to his death. The family says that the family of Bhasin’s wife had not accepted his marriage to their daughter and that they had threatened him.
The wife of Paras Bhasin was living at the house of her parents at the time of his death. His family says that when the pieces of his body were found, they were spread at least half a kilometer with each piece on its own. Karan, who is a brother in law to the deceased said that Bhasin’s wife had sent him a message telling him to be careful about his parents a few hours before he died and that she sent him another message apologizing for the behavior of her parents.
- Headless Torso Found in 16 Pieces across Delhi, India - Sep 04, 2012
- Body in pieces: Police question victim's friend - Sep 04, 2012
- Body of BBA student found in pieces in Delhi - Sep 03, 2012
- Police find suicide note in BBA student's death - Sep 05, 2012
- BBA student's death: Police get autopsy report - Sep 07, 2012
- Once taboo, tattoos now the new fashion statement - May 07, 2011
- Elderly parents, two sons found dead in Pune - Mar 24, 2011
- Septuagenarian carries 305 country flags and maps - on his body (Lead, superseding earlier story) - Apr 25, 2011
- Nepal's ruling party seeks ex-crown prince's arrest after gun brawl (Second Lead) - Dec 13, 2010
- 70-year-old carries 305 country flags - on his body (With Images) - Apr 25, 2011