Headless Torso Found in 16 Pieces across Delhi, IndiaSeptember 4th, 2012 - 10:23 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New Delhi, Sept 4 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The body of a 23 year old tattoo artist was found scattered and most surprisingly the body of this artist was found headless.
The police have not concluded the actual cause of the death of this artist and they insist that it is an accident. The body of the artist Paras Bhasin was found by the railway side in Garnesh Nargar in the eastern side of Delhi in India.
Police detectives think that the cause of the accident is as a result of a train crash. The only mark that identified this tattoo artist was the tattoo that was on his arm, which was the name of the wife.
Bhasin’s family still insist that his death was a murder and they also say that he had recently been threatened by the relatives of his wife who did not consent to their marriage.
The remains of his body were scattered within a kilometer and his family says that the police have not been able to find his body. The artist’s father said that about three days ago his son’s relatives had threatened to mutilate his son. He added that he thought that the relatives were just angry and they would eventually calm down.
- Headless Torso Found in 16 Pieces Across Delhi - Sep 03, 2012
- Body in pieces: Police question victim's friend - Sep 04, 2012
- Body of BBA student found in pieces in Delhi - Sep 03, 2012
- Police find suicide note in BBA student's death - Sep 05, 2012
- BBA student's death: Police get autopsy report - Sep 07, 2012
- Once taboo, tattoos now the new fashion statement - May 07, 2011
- Woman's headless body found chopped, stuffed in bag (Lead) - Mar 17, 2012
- Dr Death traces found in dead skier Jonathan Myles Robinson's blood - Mar 24, 2011
- Headless body of software engineer found - Jun 01, 2012
- AMRI fire Tripura victim's body found after 12 days - Dec 22, 2011