Harold and Kumar to return to silver screenJuly 27th, 2008 - 11:50 am ICT by ANI
Washington, July 27 (ANI): Harold and Kumar are set to return to the silver screen for the third time.
Writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg will write and helm the third instalment for Mandate Pictures.
Previous two films “Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle” and “Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay” had set the box office record.
John Cho and Kal Penn are expected to reprise their roles as the ganja-loving duo.
Mandate prexy Nathan Kahane said he is eager to revisit the stoner franchise.
“Thanks to Jon and Hayden, the Harold and Kumar movies pushed envelopes, broke boundaries and connected with fans,” Variety quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- "Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle" Screenwriters Scripting New Movie - Feb 20, 2010
- Indian American actor Kal Penn to host Obama nomination meet - Sep 04, 2012
- 'Harold and Kumar 3' filming likely to begin in June - Mar 16, 2010
- Kal Penn robbed at gunpoint - Apr 21, 2010
- Kal Penn returning to TV - Aug 04, 2011
- Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle: Burger And Laughter - Jun 28, 2009
- Filming Of "Harold & Kumar 3" Likely To Begin In June - Mar 16, 2010
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn Mugged - Apr 21, 2010
- Kal Penn returns to White House - Nov 17, 2010
- Lionsgate to produce One Night Stan - Aug 11, 2009
- Kal Penn 'ditches White House gig for Harold & Kumar sequel' - Apr 03, 2010
- Kal Penn robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C. - Apr 21, 2010
- Actor Kal Penn robbed at gunpoint - Apr 21, 2010
- Indian American actor Penn gets a job in the White House - Apr 08, 2009
- Indian origin Kal Pen re-joins White House job after filming 'Harold & Kumar' sequel - Nov 16, 2010