Hamiltons gal empathises with Posh for being sports stars partnerNovember 10th, 2008 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 10 (ANI): Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger has empathized with Victoria Beckham, insisting that she now understands how “exhausting” it is to be a sports stars partner.
The singer, who was trackside in South America to witness her racing driver boyfriend Lewis Hamiltons triumph at 2008 Formula One World Champonship, admits that she found the experience completely draining.
Scherzinger says that she can now empathise with Posh - whose soccer star husband David plays for Los Angeles Galaxy, and recently signed for AC Milan - because supporting a sports star partner is a lot of hard work.
“It was like time stood still, like being on a giant rollercoaster. At times I dared not look and kept peeking through my fingers to see what was happening, Contactmusic quoted Scherzinger, as saying.
I now know what Victoria Beckham goes through watching David at all those games - you get really exhausted,” she added. (ANI)
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Scherzinger open to adoption - Dec 09, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger is a Halle Berry fan - Jun 16, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger & Lewis Hamilton are back together - Feb 17, 2012
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger denies Dancing With The Stars partner romance rumors - May 09, 2010
- Is Nicole Scherzinger trying to copy Victoria Beckham? - Jul 12, 2010
- How Nicole Scherzinger was rejected for dancing toothbrush ad - Mar 09, 2011
- Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 fun - Mar 01, 2011
- Lewis Hamilton confirms he's back with Nicole Scherzinger - Mar 04, 2010
- Kardashian to produce 'Pussycat Dolls' show - Sep 17, 2011
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- Scherzinger comes to terms with natural body shape - May 09, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger takes Dannii Minogue's place on the 'X Factor' panel - Jul 01, 2010
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012