Halle Berry invests in multi-million dollar Canadian homeOctober 24th, 2008 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Halle Berry has invested in a multi-million dollar property in Canada to share with her model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
The couple, whose daughter Nahla was born in March (08), has spent on a house that sits on 63 acres of land in St. Hippolyte, a small town in Quebec.
Canadian born Aubry is excited about moving back to his native country, where his parents still live.
“It feels great. Anything we can do in our own hometown is always a good feeling,” the Daily Star quoted Aubry, as saying.
Recently, the Die Another Day actress and her beau Gabriel Aubry revealed that they are desperately trying for a brother or sister to Nahla. (ANI)
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Berry's ex-boyfriend wants joint custody of daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry accuses ex for imperilling child's safety - Jun 29, 2011
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Gabriel Aubry has never met ex Halle Berry's new lover - Nov 19, 2010
- Halle Berry's Ex-Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Along With Paternity Claims - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's allegations are untrue and irresponsible, says ex-beau - Feb 02, 2011
- Halle Berry feels her 'daughter is black' - Feb 08, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Halle Berry And Gabriel Aubry Battles Over The Custody Of Their Daughter - Jan 20, 2011
- Halle Berry 'dropped out of movie to avoid leaving daughter with ex' - Feb 05, 2011
- Halle Berry's Ex, Gabriel Aubry, Requests The Judiciary To Pronounce Him Formally As The Daddy Of Their 2-year-old Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry, ex-beau to live together this summer - May 20, 2010
- Halle Berry has 'cut herself off from her family' claims estranged sister - Feb 21, 2011