Gwyneth Paltrow puffed on cigarettes in schoolDecember 1st, 2008 - 2:21 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Dec 1 (ANI): Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she used to puff on cigarettes throughout her teenage years.
The Iron man actress, who spent her teenage years in New York and is currently settled in Britain with hubby Chris Martin and children, said that the best thing she liked about Big Apple was underage smoking, reports China Daily.
“What I really liked about New York was the underage smoking on stoops of brownstones, going to museums, the seasons and how great a school The Spence School was,” she said.
Recently, the Oscar winner revealed that she is unsure of her future career in acting after giving birth to her kids.
I really did not know if there would be a place for me any more. Hollywood is pretty cutthroat, and everybody’’s got a short memory and there’’s always somebody younger or hotter or prettier, or whatever,” she added. (ANI)
- 'Casting Couch' Claims Lisa Rinna - Oct 12, 2010
- Tom Cruise is an amazing kisser: Paltrow - Jan 06, 2011
- Tobacco battle helped Gwyneth Paltrow play alcoholic in new movie - Dec 21, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow Was Also A Target Of Casting Couch! - Oct 11, 2010
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow gets drunk to play alcoholic singer - Jan 08, 2011
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow drank early morning to get into 'Country Strong' character - Jan 08, 2011
- Paltrow gives advice to working mothers - Jan 15, 2011
- Baby break left Gwyneth Paltrow worried about Hollywood comeback - May 21, 2008
- Paltrow pulled over by police - Jun 21, 2011
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow stunned by sex offer - Oct 09, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow Remembers Tom Cruise As “An Amazing Kisser” - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: actress gwyneth paltrow, apple, brownstones, china daily, chris martin, cigarettes, giving birth, gwyneth paltrow, hollywood, hollywood actress, hubby, iron man, museums, New Delhi, oscar winner, short memory, spence school, stoops, teenage years