Gwyneth Paltrow no longer wants to be a movie starDecember 5th, 2008 - 5:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 5 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she no longer wishes to be a movie star, because she wants to focus on her family life.
The actress, who gave birth to her first child, Apple, in 2004, insists the priorities in her life changed.
Paltrow said that she wants to spend as much time as possible with husband Chris Martin, Apple, and two-year-old son Moses.
“I haven”t starred in a film since my kids were born, and I don”t think I will. I”ll never get these days back - they”re so delicious and precious, and hilarious, I don”t want to miss them, Contactmusic quoted Paltrow, as saying. (ANI)
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow works for success - Apr 16, 2011
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow often cries working away from children - Apr 28, 2010
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Paltrow felt like a 'zombie' after suffering from post-natal depression - Jan 05, 2011
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow honoured with star at Walk of Fame - Dec 14, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Paltrow launches cookbook in father's memory - Jul 09, 2010
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012