Gwyneth Paltrow loves binging on local foodMay 3rd, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by admin
Washington , May 3 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow isnt like most ladies in showbiz who are extremely cautious about what they eat, for she loves binging on traditional British food such as fish and chips and Branston pickle.
The actress, appeared on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, and revealed that ever since giving birth to her daughter, Apple, four years back, her eating habits have changed completely.
“I was seriously macrobiotic for four years. When I got pregnant, it changed. I couldn’t go near anything healthy, I love anything fried - fish and chips - Branston pickle, red wine,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
In fact, the mother-of-two further said that when she is in the UK she often enjoys a pint of her favourite stout - Guinness.
The academy-Award winning actress took a long break from movies while looking after Apple and her two-year-old son Moses and now she is starring in super-hero movie Iron Man.
“I’ve been away from Hollywood for a long time and so I’m pleased to have been remembered and given this opportunity,” she told London ’s Heart radio. (ANI)
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Fried food is my weakness, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Dec 15, 2010
- Paltrow quits diet regime for kids - May 02, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow feeling broody - Apr 28, 2010
- Paltrow sells lemonade, cookies - Jul 08, 2011
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Paltrow honoured with star at Walk of Fame - Dec 14, 2010
- Paltrow's married life not so perfect - Jul 06, 2011
Tags: academy award, british food, eating habits, fish and chips, friday night with jonathan ross, fried fish, giving birth, guinness, gwyneth paltrow, heart radio, hero movie, iron man, local food, long break, moses, pickle, pint, red wine, showbiz, stout