Gwen Stefanis post-partum bulges make her feel like a giant houseOctober 13th, 2008 - 2:04 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, October 13 (ANI): Gwen Stefani, who delivered her second baby Zuma Nesta Rock in August, has been allegedly suffering from post-pregnancy weight woes that make her feel like a giant house.
The singer, who shot to fame with rock band No Doubt, is said to be going ballistic over shedding her extra fat, and has even hired a personal trainer to help her.
The 38-year-old mum is reportedly having much difficulty dropping her post-pregnancy bulges than she did earlier with her first child, the China Daily reports.
Gwen feels like a giant house at the moment, a source close to her said.
She found this pregnancy hard and the weight just piled on.
She hoped to shed 40 to 50lbs within three months and even lined up a personal trainer.
“But she is still suffering from sleepless nights and caring for Kingston as well as Zuma is really draining, so she has little energy left for high intensity workouts,” the source added.
The musician is also purportedly coming to terms with the fact that despite her frantic efforts to control her cravings, progressing age has made it harder for her to lose weight
The source said: “Gwen’’s appetite is running wild. She can”t resist fries and sandwiches and has cravings for red meat. She is learning that at her age, losing weight is not nearly as easy as it used to be.” (ANI)
- Gwen Stefani posts sons pic on her website - Oct 31, 2008
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani takes her sons for manicures - Feb 22, 2011
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Stefani sports toned abs year after childbirth - Jul 24, 2009
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin to renew their wedding vows - Aug 15, 2012
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Gwen Stefani claims motherhood is her biggest priority - Jun 15, 2009
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: appetite, china daily, cravings, frantic efforts, fries, gwen stefani, gwen stefanis, high intensity workouts, kingston, losing weight, New Delhi, no doubt, personal trainer, post partum, red meat, rock band, sandwiches, sleepless nights, weight woes, zuma