Gwen Stefani named Top Celeb DesignerSeptember 19th, 2008 - 2:43 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 19 (ANI): Singer Gwen Stefani has been named the Top Celebrity Designer in a new US magazine poll.
The Sweet Escape hitmaker pushed Justin Timberlake to the second spot to land the glory.
The pop stars clashed on the new In Touch Weekly Hottest Celebrity Designers list, reports Contactmusic.
It was Stefani’’s L.A.M.B. fashion line, which is a favourite for stylish stars like Paris Hilton, that made her nab the top spot.
She beat the William Rast line Timberlake shares with pal Trace Ayala into second place, with Hilton, Victoria Beckham and Sean ”Diddy” Combs rounding out the top five. (ANI)
- Timberlake's clothing line heading to target stores - Jul 30, 2010
- Timberlake's clothing company honoured - Mar 12, 2011
- Timberlake, West named most stylish men of 2011 - Dec 17, 2011
- My closest is a work of art: Gwen Stefani - Dec 30, 2011
- Depp voted 'hat' person of the year - Mar 17, 2011
- Gwen Stefani launches kids' clothing line - Nov 15, 2011
- Tom Cruise's Suri, Madge's Lourdes 'most stylish children on the planet' - Feb 05, 2011
- Donatella not worried about celebrity designers - Apr 20, 2011
- Gwen Stefani feels not being competent enough - Mar 30, 2011
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Kanye West named most stylish celeb - Dec 30, 2011
- Timberlake heading to Vegas with Aguilera - Aug 20, 2010
- Justin Timberlake: Rock-star Fashion Designer - Feb 22, 2010
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011
- Beckham named 'Sexiest Man On The Planet' - Jan 31, 2012
Tags: b fashion, designers, fashion line, gwen stefani, hitmaker, hottest celebrity, justin timberlake, magazine poll, paris hilton, sean diddy combs, singer gwen stefani, sweet escape, trace ayala, victoria beckham, william rast