Guy Ritchies emotional reunion with sons, Rocco and DavidNovember 11th, 2008 - 6:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 11 (ANI): English screenwriter and film director Guy Ritchie had an emotional reunion with his two sons, Rocco and David, at London’’s Gatwick Airport.
Ritchie, who is in the middle of divorce proceedings with Madonna, arrived with a security guard at the airport around 11 a.m. to pick up his sons, after Madge agreed to send them over for a visit to him.
Rocco shouted, Dad! in the loudest voice, Usmagazine quoted an eyewitness as saying.
Both he and David were smiling. Guy literally threw his coffee on the floor to free up his hands and run over. You could tell they were all so excited to see each other, the eyewitness added.
All three left the airport and headed straight for their London home, where they are expected to stay a week.
This is the first time that Ritchie has seen the boys ever since he and Madonna announced that they were divorcing.
Madonna and Ritchie have yet to reach a financial settlement over their 525 million dollar fortune, or a custody arrangement for their children. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie expecting child with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna, Ritchie fall out over son's birthday party - Sep 06, 2010
- Ritchie, Ainsley want more kids - Jun 08, 2012
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna decade's most talked about celebrity - Dec 23, 2010
Tags: coffee, custody arrangement, dad, david washington, divorce proceedings, dollar fortune, emotional reunion, film director, financial settlement, gatwick airport, guy ritchie, london, madonna, rocco, screenwriter, security guard