Guy Ritchie was against adopting Malawian boyOctober 20th, 2008 - 12:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 20 (ANI): Guy Ritchie was never in favour of adopting Malawian boy David Banda, it has emerged.
According to the sources, Madonna accused her director husband for being totally unsupportive from the start of the idea of adopting the orphan boy.
She said she had to take on much of the adoption process alone, suffering stress and heartache as a result and putting pressure on the marriage.
However, the Material girl did admit that after David came to live with the family, Ritchie grew to love him.
Madonna acknowledges that after David came to live with them Guy formed a strong bond, the Sun quoted a source, as saying.
He will get to see Rocco and David as much as he wants, the source added. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna's school coming up fast in Malawi - Jan 10, 2010
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madge to share pain of failed adoption over Kabbalah Passover - Apr 08, 2009
- Guy Ritchie expecting child with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy Ritchie finally gets kids - for three months - Apr 30, 2009
- 'Ecstatic' Madonna wins second Malawi adoption case - Jun 13, 2009
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011