Guy Ritchie to buy pub in Big Apple to see more of kidsNovember 30th, 2008 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 30 (ANI): Madonnas ex-hubby Guy Ritchie is all set to open a pub in the singers home city of New York, so that he can see more of the kids.
The filmmaker has plans to set up a trendy English boozer so he can spend more time with their children.
However, reports suggest that Madonna will be livid over the decision, as Guys 2.5million pounds London pub The Punchbowl played a major role in the couples split.
A lot of New Yorkers told Punchbowl staff they wish they had something like that over there. And if Guy has business in New York he would have a great excuse to have proper days out with the kids, The Mirror quoted a source as saying.
Guy, 40, has even asked estate agents to look for a place.
Under the terms of their divorce, Rocco, eight, and David, three, will divide their time between the US and London. And Guy will also have access to Lourdes, 12, Madonnas daughter, who will live with her in New York.
The source said: Guy is very dedicated to his films but his number one priority will always be the kids. He dreads the idea of becoming an occasional dad.
Meanwhile Madonna is currently on her Sticky and Sweet world tour. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie to buy pub in New York to be closer to kids - Nov 30, 2008
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madge wants A-Rod to spend Christmas with her in London - Dec 16, 2008
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie enjoying bachelor's life - Jun 17, 2009
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna $92m poorer in divorce settlement with Guy Ritchie - Dec 16, 2008
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Madonna wants to spend Christmas with boyfriend - Dec 16, 2008
- Ritchie not to challenge Madonna''s plans to move kids to NY - Feb 01, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie reach custody settlement over kids - Mar 12, 2009
Tags: boozer, couples, dad, divorce, excuse, filmmaker, films, guy ritchie, hubby, london pub, lourdes, madonna, mirror, new yorkers, priority, punchbowl, rocco, singers, sweet world, will also have access