Guy Ritchie takes sons to pub for companyAugust 31st, 2008 - 4:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, August 31 (ANI): While Madonna is away on her Sticky & Sweet tour, her hubby Guy Ritchie has decided to entertain himself by taking his sons to a pub.
The Hollywoods star couple owns a bar near their home in Mayfair, London, and Ritchie has been taking eight-year-old Rocco and adopted tot David Banda, two, along to keep him company while he drinks.
The movie director was photographed leaving the pub with Rocco at 11pm on the night of August 27.
Also, the following evening, younger brother David and his nanny also joined Ritchie at The Punchbowl.
“He is a sociable dad and just likes hanging out with his boys. Maybe he is also getting them in the swing of things so they can take over the business when they get older, Contactmusic quoted a source, as telling The Daily Star.
Nevertheless, there is no cause for Madonna to be concerned about her children while she was away on her tour, since Ritchie made sure his sons stayed well away from any alcohol and the boys remained under the supervision of their nanny. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Madonna in negotiations to become nightclub owner - Jan 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie enjoying bachelor's life - Jun 17, 2009
- Guy Ritchie finally gets kids - for three months - Apr 30, 2009
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- David Beckham to open pub? - Aug 05, 2010
- Madonna to spend just 3 weeks with Malawi tot Mercy before world tour - Jun 15, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie to buy pub in Big Apple to see more of kids - Nov 30, 2008
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010