Guy Ritchie says no to Madonna’’s PS20m divorce offer

October 29th, 2008 - 1:49 pm ICT by ANI  


London, Oct 29 (ANI): Guy Ritchie has turned down Madonnas 20million pound-divorce offer, according to reports.

The breakdown in the marriage of 50-year-old Madonna and her film director husband was first made public two weeks ago.

Madonnas biographer, J. Randy Taraborrelli, claimed that the singer and her filmmaker husband were “no closer” to reaching any agreement.

While the Material Girl wants her children Rocco, seven, and adopted David Banda, three to be based with her in the US, Ritchie wants them educated in England.

In an interview to Hello! Magazine, Taraborrelli said that the pair “are at loggerheads”.

“There was a great deal of haggling about this matter last week, with Madonna upping the amount of Guy’’s settlement to more than 20million pounds in hope that he would acquiesce, The Telegraph quoted him, as saying.

He added: “They are not even speaking to each other. They communicate only through lawyers”. (ANI)

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in National |