Guy Ritchie says no to Madonna’’s PS20m divorce offerOctober 29th, 2008 - 1:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 29 (ANI): Guy Ritchie has turned down Madonnas 20million pound-divorce offer, according to reports.
The breakdown in the marriage of 50-year-old Madonna and her film director husband was first made public two weeks ago.
Madonnas biographer, J. Randy Taraborrelli, claimed that the singer and her filmmaker husband were “no closer” to reaching any agreement.
While the Material Girl wants her children Rocco, seven, and adopted David Banda, three to be based with her in the US, Ritchie wants them educated in England.
In an interview to Hello! Magazine, Taraborrelli said that the pair “are at loggerheads”.
“There was a great deal of haggling about this matter last week, with Madonna upping the amount of Guy’’s settlement to more than 20million pounds in hope that he would acquiesce, The Telegraph quoted him, as saying.
He added: “They are not even speaking to each other. They communicate only through lawyers”. (ANI)
- Madonna just wanted 'a fling' with Jesus Luz - Sep 30, 2009
- Madonna may wed Brazilian toyboy by year end - Sep 28, 2009
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna 'to meet toyboy lover's parents' - Nov 09, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie''s divorce settlement ''not reached'' - Oct 21, 2008
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna laughs off marriage claims - Oct 01, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie fall out over son's birthday party - Sep 06, 2010
- Has Guy Ritchie moved on to a new girl after Madge? - Oct 22, 2008